En weer wordt pijnlijk duidelijk wat de "vermoeidheidsziekte" met een ME-de-mens doet.
ME sufferer dies after overdose
Friday 7 December 2012
Published on Thursday 6 December 2012 10:07
"I hope the legacy that she has left does not go unnoticed or forgotten,"
is the message from the family of an ME sufferer who died after taking an overdose of sleeping tablets.
Bedford Coronerís Court heard on Tuesday that Maria Furniss, who had ME,
also known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, died after she took an overdose of sleeping tablets.
"It is not understood how crippling and lonely the disease can be
for both the sufferer and their family, but I donít blame anyone.
"She was a very kind and loving mother and wife.
She was very, very determined, and she really wanted to help and support anyone who was going through the same plight as her."